RE: [suse-security] *WANTED: ipchains guru*
  • From: "KULISHdotCOM" <noc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:11:53 -0600
Guess I should have made that a little clearer ;).

I am wanting to figure this out from scratch. I am trying to break out of
the *Windows Only* frame that I am in concerning security that I recommend
to clients. Right now, I recommend Raptor, Firewall-1, or MS Proxy
depending upon the situation. Being able to configure ipchains from scratch
would be a great solution for clients on a limited budget.

Thanks for the reply though!

CK