SSH2 pointers
  • From: jonathan <jfondow1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:02:21 -0500
I just downloaded ssh2 and installed it, and I am looking for some
pointers from folks who have set it up in the past. I did not use the
rpm from the suse, I got it from ssh.org and compiled local. I would
rather learn from someone else getting cracked than learn the hard way.
I am using SuSE6.3, kernel 2.2.13. I want to be able to have it running
on the firewall and file server (2 separate machines), so I can get to
my files from work via the internet. Any and all suggestions welcomed.
TIA