Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-security-announce (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
[security-announce] SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 End of General Support Announcement
Dear customers,

On 31st January 2014 SUSE will release the final regular maintenance
update for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 2, according to our
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server product lifecycle and support policies. This
release will mark the end of the General Support and Maintenance phase
of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 codestream.

As an important benefit of our subscription model, active product
subscriptions entitle you to access, deploy and operate the most
recent available product version.
Recommended successor version and details of SUSE Linux Enterprice
lifecycle can be reviewed at http://support.suse.com/lifecycle/

We encourage you to plan and to migrate to a more recent version of the
products mentioned below, if not already done.

In case you would like to continue to run SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
11 SP2 and continue to receive maintenance and support, we can take
advantage of our Long Term Service Pack Support (LTSS) program.

Long Term Service Pack Support (LTSS), available for x86, x86-64 and
IBM System z architectures, enables you to extend the lifecycle of each
major version of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server up to an additional 3
years, for a total of five years. An active SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
subscription is required. Details of the LTSS program can be found at
https://www.suse.com/support/programs/long-term-service-pack-support.html

Detailed information about released functional and security udpates
can be retrieved at https://download.suse.com/patch/finder/ and
https://www.suse.com/support/update/

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us:
https://www.suse.com/ContactsOffices/contacts_offices.jsp

Your SUSE Team