Re: [opensuse-ruby] Ruby cleanup part 1
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:12:32 +0100
On Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018 14:00:28 CET Marcus Rückert wrote:
There is a lot of old and unused packages in Leap as well as in TW.
As leap is close to a release i started the cleanup there. I wrote a
script that based on the primaries.xml gave me a list of all rubygem-*
packages which are not used by anything.

How do you tell if a rubygem RPM is used or not? Is the assumption that they
are only used within the package set in the distribution?

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>