[opensuse-ruby] Ruby cleanup part 1
There is a lot of old and unused packages in Leap as well as in TW.
As leap is close to a release i started the cleanup there. I wrote a
script that based on the primaries.xml gave me a list of all rubygem-*
packages which are not used by anything. Based on that list I created a
bunch of delete requests. You can see the list with this commandline.

osc rq list --non-interactive -t delete \
--target-package-filter='rubygem.*' \
openSUSE:Leap:15.0

If you want to keep any of the rubygem-* packages please comment in the
request or here.

Once we cleaned up Leap 15.0 we will clean up TW.

With kind regards,

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux