[opensuse-ruby] %gem_install leads to multiple binaries in /usr/bin/
Hi,

I'm working on fixing the rubygem-vagrant build failures. For the
record, vagrant is no longer distributed as a gem so the build is a
bit convoluted - first it builds a gem from the tarball and then
installs it ( see [1] ).

At the moment the build fails since %{_bindir}/vagrant is not
installed. Instead, %{_bindir}/vagrant.
.ruby2.1and %{_bindir}/vagrant.ruby2.2 are installed [2].

I would very much prefer a single /usr/bin/vagrant entry point, but
I'm not sure how to achieve this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:robert_munteanu:branches:devel:languages:ruby:extensions/rubygem-vagrant/rubygem-vagrant.spec?expand=1