[opensuse-ruby] Re: rubygem-colorator, 12.3 and the prjconf
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:16:19 +0100

Hi Josef,

thanks for your answer.

On 25.11.2014 Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi, what can help you is to add d:l:r:e as additional path to your
project meta:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tips_and_Tricks#Adding_multiple_repositories_to_a_project

Sorry,

but the package already has more than one choice to satisfy the
dependencies. And there are packages available, that fulfill these
dependencies. So I do not see how this should help. Besides, I wanted
to avoid having to add d:l:r:e just to install jekyll on my systems.

I was asked to remove the if-else-block, that I had for rdoc and which
uses an explicit package on 12.3, during the sr to d:l:r:e. And with
this explicit buildrequires everything built alright.

And, as far as I understood the prjconf voodoo, adding the
Prefer:-lines should solve exactly such issues?

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, offer their compliments
to Professor Snape and request that he keep his abnormally large nose
out of other people's business. (Harry Potter 3)