[opensuse-ruby] Errors when uninstalling rubygem packages
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:23:45 +0100

Hi,

during my adventure to build jekyll and all of its dependencies (which
is nearly finished, two submit requests are still open), I had to
install and uninstall the packages a lot.

What I found were lots of errors:

Removing ruby2.1-rubygem-sass-3.4.6-1.1 [.....done] Additional rpm
output: warning: file /usr/bin/scss.ruby2.1: remove failed: No such
file or directory warning: file /usr/bin/scss-3.4.6: remove failed:
No such file or directory warning: file /usr/bin/scss: remove
failed: No such file or directory warning: file
/usr/bin/sass.ruby2.1: remove failed: No such file or directory
warning: file /usr/bin/sass-convert.ruby2.1: remove failed: No such
file or directory warning: file /usr/bin/sass-convert-3.4.6: remove
failed: No such file or directory warning: file
/usr/bin/sass-convert: remove failed: No such file or directory
warning: file /usr/bin/sass-3.4.6: remove failed: No such file or
directory warning: file /usr/bin/sass: remove failed: No such file
or directory

I guess these are created by update-alternatives. How to fix these
errors? Is this a file for %ghost?

But, how to do this? There is no %files section in the spec, so I
figure this should go into gem2rpm.yml, maybe in the files section?

I see no errors during building the package, otherwise I would have
fixed the errors emitted by rpmlint.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.
(Terry Pratchett)