[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:18:56 +0100

On 20.11.2014 Johannes Kastl wrote:

I would like to start gettings things into d:l:r:e, but I still do
not know how to do that.

I just created a lot of sr's for all the packages that I generated
from the gems, and branched the packages that I have modified.
Basically the modification is to avoid havechoice for rdoc on 12.3 and
13.1.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
`Oh, you may not think I'm pretty, But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me.ยด
(The Sorting Hat in Harry Potter I)