Re: [opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:36:29 +0100
Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Josef,

On 21.11.2014 Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi, usually you just need simple osc sr <your home> <package
name> Devel:Languages:Ruby:Extensions which create submit request
that you want to add package to dlre.

Thanks, that seems to be really simple. Do I use the same way if the
package already exist? Or do I have to branch that package before?

Regards,
Johannes

If package already exists then please branch package before, otherwise
there is a risk to miss some changes in packages which will lead to
reject of your submit request.