[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:36:29 +0100

Hi Josef,

On 21.11.2014 Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi, usually you just need simple osc sr <your home> <package
name> Devel:Languages:Ruby:Extensions which create submit request
that you want to add package to dlre.

Thanks, that seems to be really simple. Do I use the same way if the
package already exist? Or do I have to branch that package before?

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Having a 'non-smoking' section in a restaurant is like having a
'non-peeing' section in a pool.
(Robin Cowdrey)