[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:10:17 +0100

On 09.11.2014 Johannes Kastl wrote:

Last but not least, if someone else wants to use the package, and
I wanted to get it into d:l:r:e, how to do that? Branch d:l:r:e,
copypac from my project, and SR?

I would like to start gettings things into d:l:r:e, but I still do not
know how to do that.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.