[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:39:25 +0100

On 09.11.2014 Johannes Kastl wrote:

ruby-packaging-helper builds fine in both d:l:r and
d:l:r:backports, but is 'broken' in my home project. The error
message is: "missing repositories:
devel:languages:ruby/openSUSE_Tumbleweed"

Could it be because d:l:r is not build against Tumbleweed? And the
package is aggregated apparently?

I tried to link the package directly to d:l:r, but then all builds
fail as unresolvable, as nothing provides ruby-packaging-helper.

Jekyll builds fine if I delete the whole ruby-packaging-helper package
from home:ojkastl_buildservice:Jekyll, at least for all versions
except Tumbleweed...

Regards,
Johannes
- --