Re: [opensuse-ruby] Update of rspec to version 3
On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:51:49 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 1.9.2014 15:37, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
I would like to update version of rubygem-rspec to new major version
3.0. It contain some backward incompatible changes, mainly removal
of deprecated methods from 2.14 .
Is there any objections why not do it?

Are you sure that all current Yast tests will still work? Or do you
want to have them failing now and fix them till Friday?

Thanks
Lukas

It is about version in opensuse, so friday is different deadline, but I
will try it and I expect yast tests should mostly work as we do not use
old `should` syntax.