Re: [opensuse-ruby] Video about refactoring
On 05/24/2014 03:08 AM, Adam Spiers wrote:
Josef Reidinger (jreidinger@xxxxxxx) wrote:
Hi,
I would like to just point you to video about refactoring that leads to
easier to understand and extend code which uses some well known object
design patters. It is quite convincing. Author is Sandi Metz.

http://www.confreaks.com/videos/3358-railsconf-all-the-little-things

I think it is useful for making some parts of yast easier to understand
and I think that also others projects in opensuse can find it useful.

Thanks, this is a fantastic talk! Keeping methods and classes small
is one of my favourite rants ;-) so it's great to see someone else
presenting it so well. And she makes a good point about knowing when
to break the DRY rule.

Compulsory viewing for every hacker IMHO ;-)

Absolutely. That was an exceptionally well done talk.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong