[opensuse-ruby] rake rack ruby rail problem ?
Hello,

I am trying to get the openbuild server to work on opensuse 13.1 (a ruby application ) and
this is what I am seeing in the apache2 error log:
Does anyone
1- know what this means
2- is there a fix / did I (not) do something / do something wrong or is this really a bug ??

gem and bundle "think" everything is ok, but the application doesn't work......
App 9895 stdout:
App 9895 stderr: WARN: Unresolved specs during Gem::Specification.reset:
App 9895 stderr:
App 9895 stderr: rake (>= 0.8.1)
App 9895 stderr:
App 9895 stderr: rack (>= 0)
App 9895 stderr:
App 9895 stderr: WARN: Clearing out unresolved specs.
App 9895 stderr:
App 9895 stderr: Please report a bug if this causes problems.
App 9895 stderr:
[