[opensuse-ruby] Building for/against Tumbleweed
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 18:55:48 +0200

As my mail somehow got lost, here it is again. Sorry if the actual
mail should turn up later...

################# Quote #################

Evening everybody,

as I wanted to try out jekyll, I found that there is a package for it
in devel:languages:ruby:extensions. Unfortunately, both d:l:r:e and
d:l:r are not being built against Tumbleweed.

Could one of the maintainers please enable this?

Or, if this hits the same discussion as with the virtualization-repo
some time ago (starting at
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2014-03/msg00176.html),
could someone please start discussing why we have tumbleweed but are
not building some repos against it?

Regards,
Johannes
- --
`And Ginny, don't call Ron a prat, you're not captain of this team -´
`Well you seemed to busy to call him a prat and I thought someone
should -´
(Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter 6)