[opensuse-ruby] the case of the two rubies
Hi,

Now that Klaus' ruby merge is done, I switched the OBS project
to use it - as a test bed of a "product". It's plain impossible
to keep yast and update OBS on 13.1 ;(

We have several things required by yast

libruby2.0.so.2.0 is required by yast2-ruby-bindings and libstorage-ruby
ruby(abi) == 2.0.0 is required by rubygem-ruby-dbus and rubygem-fast_gettext

So not to break yast the OBS "product" needs to provide at least 4
packages linking against ruby 2.1. The libruby2.0 problem will be gone
for future updates as we now have libruby2_1 as a special package, but
the ruby(abi) problem will stay and as I said before: making
/usr/bin/ruby an update-alternative is only a solution as long
as rubygem-fast_gettext isn't required by OBS with a different
ruby abi.