Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jan 09. 2014 17:39]:

The last missing piece to get ruby21 to factory is to fix vim. To be
honest I have no idea what can be wrong as it writes
[ 121s] objects/if_ruby.o: In function `rb_obj_wb_unprotect':
[ 121s] /usr/include/ruby-2.1.0/ruby/ruby.h:1236: undefined reference
to `rb_gc_writebarrier_unprotect_promoted'

but this method is correctly in ruby and I see no problem. If I compare
build of vim with build with ruby20 then I see no difference except
that it doesn't fail.

rb_gc_writebarrier_unprotect_promoted is only defined in
libruby2.1.so, but neither in libruby2.0.so nor in libruby1.9.so

Klaus
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany