Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jan 08. 2014 17:33]:

great, feel free to submit it to staging project.

I submitted ruby21 (new gem21_* macros, add native gem extensions dir
to file list), ruby (map gem21_* to gem_* macros), and
rubygem-nokogiri (fixed pathes) to the Ruby21 staging project
yesterday evening. Everying builds fine.

I expect it raise
more issues, but I can fix it with changes to macros and your example.
I think at least we can add macros for rb_ver_major, rb_ver_minor and
rb_ver_patch to allow version checking of ruby for easier version
handling in ifs for multi ruby version spec files.

I used '%if %{defined gem_base}' for now. We might as well port the
gem_* macros to older Ruby versions as well.

Klaus
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany