Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 17:26:26 +0100
Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jan 08. 2014 15:21]:

1) path contain x86_64-linux but %rb_arch is x86_64-linux-gnu

Looking through the rubygems source code, I came up with this
solution:

%{!?gem_platform: %global gem_platform %(ruby -r rubygems -r rbconfig
-e 'print Gem::Platform.new(RbConfig::CONFIG["arch"]).to_s')}

rubygem-nokogiri builds now locally for me.

Klaus

great, feel free to submit it to staging project. I expect it raise
more issues, but I can fix it with changes to macros and your example.
I think at least we can add macros for rb_ver_major, rb_ver_minor and
rb_ver_patch to allow version checking of ruby for easier version
handling in ifs for multi ruby version spec files.