[opensuse-ruby] Expired GPG key in d:l:r:e OBS repository

Hi all,

(I'm not sure if this is the proper mailing list for this, if not just redirect
me...)

I was adding d:l:r:e repository (for Factory) when zypper displayed this:

Key ID: 9AF0C9A20E9AF123
Key Name: devel:languages:ruby OBS Project
<devel:languages:ruby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Key Fingerprint: A9EA39C49B6B9E93B6863F849AF0C9A20E9AF123
Key Created: Mon Jul 14 15:16:07 2008
Key Expires: Wed Sep 22 15:16:07 2010 (EXPIRED)
Repository: Ruby

The GPG signing key has expired more than a year ago. Although it's actually not
a problem (package installation works) it looks at least strange and suspicious.

I have no idea how to regenerate the key in OBS, any idea how to fix it?

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer