Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (27 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-releaseteam] package matrix-synapse for Leap 15.1
Eric Schirra schrieb:
[...]
For above three problems i have a solution.
My package in my home repo is 0.99.2 and is installable and running and never
start a server at build time.
I run a synapse server myself.
And i will update to 1.0 when it out.
0.99.2 is last version which still accepted self sign.

But the removal of start a server in build time will not accepted from other
maintainer. He will absolute the useless and problematic test. :-(
He would not accept my new package.

The package version in devel and 15.1 will in some weeks no more run!

So, what can we do to put my 0.99.2 and in some weeks 1.0 to devel and after
that to 15.1?

That is possible. Nevertheless the package has to go through the devel
project and Factory first of course.

Who is the other maintainer? Oliver? I'd suggest to have a chat or
call with him. Maybe if you explain him your concerns both of you can
find a compromise. Otherwise feel free to call for moderation from
e.g the openSUSE board.

cu
Ludwig

--