Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (27 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-releaseteam] Re: Packages you maintain are present in openSUSE:Leap:15.1
Hi release team,
I wonder why I'm set as maintainer for 'server:dns/fstrm'. Maybe I was
fixing something in that package within packaging training long time ago
(~4y).

Could you please remove my name from the maintainer field of this package?

Thanks in advance,
Tomas Hehejik
SUSE PRG QA SLE