Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (27 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-releaseteam] need help to clean up build fails
Hi,

We need to get the build fails in 15.1 resolved. Anyone up to help?

https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Leap:15.1

Maintainers already got build fail reminder mails. If they didn't react
so far we need to take action now.

There are several ways:

- if the build fail is a SLE package please file a bug. Priority P2 at
least. Add bug 1127976 in the 'Blocks' field.
- try to ping the maintainer eg in IRC directly to get a fix
- if the failure is simple, maybe just try to fix it yourself and submit
the fix to Leap (SLE packages have to go through SLE but I can do the
submission for you if you don't dare and you tell me).
- as last resort file a delete request. We have to collect and list
those cases in the release notes.

If you have staging access please just add a comment about what you did
in the status page above.

TIA!

cu
Ludwig