Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference Will Take Place Online
On Thu, 2020-07-30 at 09:48 +0200, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 7/29/20 4:41 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:

I went through this mail and this website a couple of times, but I
don't think I found anything about the above... If it's there and I
missed it, sorry for the noise. :-)

Copying and pasting from
https://news.opensuse.org/2020/07/22/opensuse-libreoffice-virtual-conference-extends-cfp/

"The conference will be using a live conferencing platform and will
allow presenters with limited bandwidth to play a talk they recorded
should they wish not to present a live talk. The presenter will have
the
possibility to control the video as well as pause, rewind and
fast-forward it."

Ok, cool. So it really was there, in plain sight, and I still managed
to missi it! :-(

Sorry for the noise again, then. And thanks!
Regards
--
Dario Faggioli, Ph.D
http://about.me/dario.faggioli