Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference Will Take Place Online
On 7/29/20 4:41 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 20:13 +0200, ddemaio wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

I have one quick question (actually, this is coming from someone who's
thinking to submit and need this info, but is not subscribed to this
mailing list).

Will the talk be given live or can one record it? It is of course clear
that, even if recording, then someone will be there live for Q/A etc.

More information can be found at
https://news.opensuse.org/2020/06/02/opensuse-libreoffice-conference-will-take-place-online/

I went through this mail and this website a couple of times, but I
don't think I found anything about the above... If it's there and I
missed it, sorry for the noise. :-)

Copying and pasting from
https://news.opensuse.org/2020/07/22/opensuse-libreoffice-virtual-conference-extends-cfp/

"The conference will be using a live conferencing platform and will
allow presenters with limited bandwidth to play a talk they recorded
should they wish not to present a live talk. The presenter will have the
possibility to control the video as well as pause, rewind and
fast-forward it."

Cheers
--
Ancor González Sosa