Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference Will Take Place Online
On Tue, 2020-06-02 at 20:13 +0200, ddemaio wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

I have one quick question (actually, this is coming from someone who's
thinking to submit and need this info, but is not subscribed to this
mailing list).

Will the talk be given live or can one record it? It is of course clear
that, even if recording, then someone will be there live for Q/A etc.

More information can be found at
https://news.opensuse.org/2020/06/02/opensuse-libreoffice-conference-will-take-place-online/

I went through this mail and this website a couple of times, but I
don't think I found anything about the above... If it's there and I
missed it, sorry for the noise. :-)

Thanks and Regards
--
Dario Faggioli, Ph.D