Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Hi Robin,

Robin Shepheard <robin.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have considered attempting to contribute to openSUSE with the limited
skills I have from some time now, however the tone of the mailing list has
been incredibly disconcerting. I know that as an Aspergers sufferer I may not
be the best gauge for other peoples reactions but the infighting has been a
major discouragement.

This is not related to Aspergers, I find the tone on the mailinglists
insufferable most of the time as well and started outright deleting most
threads.

I would therefore ask everyone to take Robin's email seriously and
consider their communication-style in the future. The toxicity is
costing us contributors and actively hurting the project.

* snip *

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Stay, contribute and spread a positive & welcoming atmosphere in the
channels where you feel comfortable.

Cheers,

Dan

--