Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Discord
Le 19/07/2020 à 02:30, Vinzenz Vietzke a écrit :

I still have objections against Discord in general. But putting it into the
context of other proprietary platforms like Twitter and Facebook the use of
Discord as an onboarding tool surely is worth it.

As long as we embrace the use of alternatives.

notice that some (many?) of us *have* to be on, say, Facebook, for family/job reason, and that the more you connect to different networks, the more you spread your data, so better stick to one if you can't have none :-(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org