Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Discord

Am 19. Juli 2020 01:41:23 schrieb Maximilian Trummer <maximilian@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks for your responses and explanations, Stasiek.

No user will use a chat platform for one community
From my own experience I know that this is unfortunately true, so I appreciate
you connecting also with people on those platforms.
I still have objections against Discord in general. But putting it into the context of other proprietary platforms like Twitter and Facebook the use of Discord as an onboarding tool surely is worth it.

As long as we embrace the use of alternatives.

vinz.