Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Discord
  • From: Maurizio Galli <mauriziogalli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 19:42:52 +0800
On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 5:53 PM Maurizio Galli
<mauriziogalli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 5:23 PM Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed 2020-07-15, Mathias Homann wrote:
There's openSUSE on discord?
https://discord.gg/opensuse
d'oh.

You raise a good point, Mathias. I knew about the openSUSE
Discord channel, but searching for it now

https://www.google.com/search?&q=site%3Aopensuse.org+discord

only offers hits for build.opensuse.org and software.opensuse.org
(so packages) on the first page.

I am not sufficiently familiar with our web site/design, and it would
be great if one who is could have a look and add that at the appropriate
place(s).

I just did a search and it shows:
2nd place in duckduckgo
4th place in google.com and startpage.com

The entry in the results is
openSUSE - Discord
https://discord.com/invite/opensuse

Am I misunderstanding?
Best,
Maurizio

Side note:
Gerald, it would be really awesome to have you in the Discord server :)

Best,
Maurizio