Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Discord
On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 12:23, Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
You raise a good point, Mathias. I knew about the openSUSE
Discord channel, but searching for it now

https://www.google.com/search?&q=site%3Aopensuse.org+discord

only offers hits for build.opensuse.org and software.opensuse.org
(so packages) on the first page.

I am not sufficiently familiar with our web site/design, and it would
be great if one who is could have a look and add that at the appropriate
place(s).

You are in that comfortable position that the moment you became the
chairman, I sent you the invite ;)

Joking aside, nearly the entire Discord server is bridged with our
Matrix community [1], some Telegram channels, and soon with our IRC
channels (when we sort out ircs:// connections through proxy), and I
hope Uyuni Gitter (and maybe software-o-o Gitter, I just remember that
was a thing).

Matrix server will have SUSE Community login through our Element [2] and
other clients that support SSO login, when I get any response from
SUSE-IT on that, it's taking some time though ;)

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world

[1] https://matrix.to/#/+rooms:opensuse.org
[2] https://chat.opensuse.org