Re: [opensuse-project] Please close my membership
Hi James,

James Mason <JMason@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello,

It is with despair that I ask that you cancel my membership in
openSUSE. The constant bickering on the mailing lists is by far
outweighing any constructive growth/change in the project, and in light
of everything else going on in the world, I just don't have the
headspace for all that negative, unproductive noise.

It saddens me seeing you leave and pains me that I have to agree with
you: the overall tone on the mailinglists is imho pretty bad and weren't
it for the openSUSE community on discord, I wouldn't be involved half as
much as I am.

Also, your mental health takes priority, so please don't fell bad for
your decision.
Let this rather be a reminder to everyone, that the mailinglists are one
of the big public channels via which we're perceived as a community and
whether we're actually want to appear the way we currently do.

Just my personal 2cts,

Dan

--
Dan Čermák <dcermak@xxxxxxxx>