[opensuse-project] Please close my membership
Hello,

It is with despair that I ask that you cancel my membership in
openSUSE. The constant bickering on the mailing lists is by far
outweighing any constructive growth/change in the project, and in light
of everything else going on in the world, I just don't have the
headspace for all that negative, unproductive noise.

I'm cc'ing the project overall; please let this serve as a lesson that
if one thinks they can bicker their way to the end result they want,
they may find they arrive there alone.

James Mason
Technical Architect, Public Cloud
SUSE