Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Le 14/07/2020 à 16:40, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :

to not sign the petition, I just wish to point out, that destroying is easier
than creating and I wonder if anyone has any plan, how to make the project
great again...? ;-)

sure, and the problem is not that different if the board stay in place :-(

It will still be necessary to revamp the present system to make things more friendly for anybody. This year is bad in many aspect :-(

(can the covid also infect groups?)

:-(
jdd

--