Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:28:25 +0200
Op maandag 13 juli 2020 22:56:02 CEST schreef Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 19:52:51 CEST schrieb Ish Sookun:
We have set up an electronic petition on Helios for the Non-Confidence
Vote that Pierre Böckmann called for [1] on the 13th of March 2020.

The petition will end on the 14th of July 2020 at 23h59 CET.

As a reminder: if you think we should have a re-election of the whole
board (for the reasons given in [1] and all the discussion around this),
but didn't sign the petition yet: please don't wait too long.

The ballots will close in about a day.

Speaking about reminders - it seems the board also needs one ;-)

One of the "newest" board meeting minutes I've seen (2020-05-12)
contained a note that the meeting minutes should/will be sent out
faster. However, https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_meetings doesn't
look like this has been particularly successful. The newest meeting
minutes published there are from 2020-05-26, and some older minutes are
also still missing...

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2020-03/msg00091.html

8.1 ist nicht 9.0

Also in der Quersumme schon ;-)
[> Henne Vogelsang und Manfred Tremmel in suse-linux]

I consider this message sheer propaganda. Ahd state here officially that I
will not vote, and I strongly suggest every member on this list not to do so
either. There is nothing wrong with the current Board. They've dealt with
every single issue so far as one might expect of an openSUSE Board.

And please stop digging, Christian. What if you end up being 100% right but on
your own?

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Forums Team