Re: [opensuse-project] susepaste.org and logging in with OpenID...?
Hello,

Am Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 09:54:06 CEST schrieb Mathias Homann:
Why isn't susepaste.org using the same user authentication backend as
the whole rest of the openSUSE infrastructure?

I mean, I don't even know if I **have** an OpenID somewhere, let alone
how to use it there.

As Per already wrote, susepaste.org (= paste.opensuse.org) is hosted
externally.

You can use https://www.opensuse.org/openid/ as your openID and
enter that at the susepaste login. Clicking the "login" button will
redirect you to id.opensuse.org where you can login with your openSUSE
account.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
It's always very sad for me to see someone with this attitude. Were you
always like this? Like "reading is not something I can do"? Doesn't seem