Re: [opensuse-project] Membership status
* Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> [07-06-20 15:28]:
Am Montag, 6. Juli 2020, 19:13:20 CEST schrieb Sarah Julia Kriesch:
Stefan Dirsch as an example.

Sorry, wrong:
His Membership got approved already.
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/sndirsch

I know that about some Translators, too.

Wrong as well:
There is only *one* German translator's application pending. His first
*substantial* contributions date from end of May 2020.

So, despite the whole process for sure being messy and a pain I can't see
what
the we (as a community) are missing there.

you both need to stop the bickering, or take it off-list. neither of you
cite specifics but dwell in innuendo.