Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition - which browser
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 20:41:23 +0200
Simon Lees wrote:

On 7/2/20 3:35 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Christian Boltz wrote:

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 14:54:31 CEST schrieb Per Jessen:
Per Jessen wrote:
nope, javascript not disabled and no blockers. Maybe I'll try
another browser.

It worked with Chromium.

I'm happy to hear that.

Just curious, because nobody reported such a problem before - which
browser caused the problem?

Firefox - albeit an older one of course - 52.8.

Then it could be any one of alot of things including that version of
firefox not supporting new enough crypto libraries.

Just a usability point then - our voting software ought to check if its
requirements are satisfied.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.1°C)
Member, openSUSE Heroes