Aw Re: [opensuse-project] Membership status
  • From: Sarah Julia Kriesch <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 19:02:02 +0200
Gesendet: Montag, 06. Juli 2020 um 17:45 Uhr
Von: "Knurpht-openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Membership status

Op maandag 6 juli 2020 14:19:11 CEST schreef Jochen Breuer:
Hello everybody!

I'll make it short… although this seems to be a never ending story.
Some time ago I tried to become an openSUSE member. Due to
contradicting information that was rejected. I didn't provide the
requested information in the right place. I fixed that and re-applied.
That was a few months ago. Since then connect.o.o tells me this:
"Membership request already sent. Please wait for the result."

I have the feeling that the whole membership application system is
severely broken. But I really, really hope that it's only broken in my
case. Because I don't think that other people would suffer through
this!

Cheers

Jochen

https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/brejoc
Like already per PM:
address
election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and if that doesn't work
board@xxxxxxxxxxxx

IMHO you deserve it ( even if it was for your patience :-D )

That does not count only for Jochen hopefully.
There are waiting more Contributors for their Membership status who are part of
the community since many years.

Best regards,
Sarah
--