Re: [opensuse-project] Membership status
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 17:45:37 +0200
Op maandag 6 juli 2020 14:19:11 CEST schreef Jochen Breuer:
Hello everybody!

I'll make it short… although this seems to be a never ending story.
Some time ago I tried to become an openSUSE member. Due to
contradicting information that was rejected. I didn't provide the
requested information in the right place. I fixed that and re-applied.
That was a few months ago. Since then connect.o.o tells me this:
"Membership request already sent. Please wait for the result."

I have the feeling that the whole membership application system is
severely broken. But I really, really hope that it's only broken in my
case. Because I don't think that other people would suffer through
this!

Cheers

Jochen

https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/brejoc
Like already per PM:
address
election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and if that doesn't work
board@xxxxxxxxxxxx

IMHO you deserve it ( even if it was for your patience :-D )

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Forums Team