Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
On Fri 2020-07-03, Carsten Hoyer wrote:
Apologies, I am a very occasional mailing list user (these were
actually my first mails in many years following the openSUSE lists,
out of concern for the project), I did not mean any harm.

Carsten, I did not see anything you should (or should feel obliged
to) apologize for.

Your mail filled me with sadness, in a way where I can literally
sense the pulsation of my heart.

This is by no means directed towards you, rather how participating
in this project made you feel. I am deeply sorry about that.

However, I am off here now, your response as well as the passive-
agressive tone of other mails on here lead me to the conclusion
there's little encouragement to participate unfortunately and that
I should look elsewhere to usefully spend my time.

You clearly care, which is one of the greatest gifts we can give,
and I very much invite you, encourage you: please stay.

Despite what you have experienced and may have been feeling, this
community has many great moments and connections and a lot of support.

There is some darkness clouding that at times, which is natural (though
not happy, it definitely is not) and I hope we will, as a community, a
set of communities, navigate through those.

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx>, CTO @SUSE + chair @openSUSE