Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 10:50 PM Carsten Hoyer <hoyer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That makes perfect sense, since you are not allowed a vote anyway.

I refuse to correct your top posting and your inconsiderate full
quoting
as described and explaiined in
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

Apologies, I am a very occasional mailing list user (these were
actually my first mails in many years following the openSUSE lists, out
of concern for the project), I did not mean any harm.

The only one who should apologise is Patrick for sending such a toxic response.

Carsten, shall you consider apply for membership here is a link with the info
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Members

Best regards,
Maurizio