Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
* Carsten Hoyer <hoyer@xxxxxxxxxxx> [07-03-20 05:51]:
Thank you, I was’t entirely sure what exactly was asked. Not voting it is
then.

Regards

Carsten

Am 03.07.2020 um 11:41 schrieb Bernd Ritter <commel@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Carsten,

to be clear: there is any YES in the current voting process. If you don't
want to sign the petition, simply don't vote (as it says in the mail).

Cheers,

Bernd