Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 09:47:18 CEST schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
(slightly OT, just mentioning it for people concerned...)

Exactly for the reason you pointed out, I mentioned in my first response
to Per that there's also the option to contact the election officials
directly if someone doesn't want / dare to ask on the public ML for
whatever reason.