Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Community Releases Leap 15.2 Version
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 17:29:28 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 15:01:08 CEST schrieb ddemaio:
Hi all,

On behalf of the release team and all contributors to the openSUSE
Project, I would like to inform you that we have released openSUSE Leap
15.2. Please view the announcement online at
https://news.opensuse.org/2020/07/02/opensuse-leap-15-2-release-brings-excit
ing-new-packages/

I would like to thank all those involved in the release. A special thank
you to developers, release team, packagers, testers, bug reporters,
partners and community projects. I want to personally thank those who
helped with release notes, translations, release announcement, artwork
and social media. Thank you to Open Source Press, Tuxedo Computers,
Linode and Slimbook.

Just converted one desktop to 15.2, and it worked as smart as expected!

Big thanks from my end as well!
Axel