Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
* Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-02-20 08:15]:
(slightly OT, just mentioning it for people concerned...)

Am 01.07.20 um 23:37 schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 14:54:31 CEST schrieb Per Jessen:

It worked with Chromium.

(Firefox on Tumbleweed worked fine for me. I use some ad and tracker

Note that you both have revealed your voting to the world now :-P

not necessarily. I have twice accessed the site successfully but that
does not mean I actually voted or confirmed a/the selection to vote.