Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 14:54:31 CEST schrieb Per Jessen:
Per Jessen wrote:
nope, javascript not disabled and no blockers. Maybe I'll try
another browser.

It worked with Chromium.

I'm happy to hear that.

Just curious, because nobody reported such a problem before - which
browser caused the problem?

(Firefox on Tumbleweed worked fine for me. I use some ad and tracker
blocking extensions, but that should be irrelevant for elections.o.o
which is privacy-friendly by design for obvious reasons.)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Patches come and go like socks. Nobody really wants a bugzilla entry
for each and every one. [Jan Engelhardt in opensuse-packaging]