[opensuse-project] Upgraded Redmine on progress.opensuse.org
  • From: Estu Fardani <andro.medh4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 03:41:46 +0700
Hi openSUSE Community,

We have been using Redmine as a ticketing system for a very long time.
The previous server had Redmine 2.4.5 from 2014 installed on an old
SLE 11 SP4 server.

And finally we have successfully migrated to a newer Redmine version.
Currently running Redmine 3.4.12 on a brand new server with Leap 15.1.

This is a long awaited step in a long, long journey. Much time was
spent fixing broken plugins, configuration and the database to match
the new Redmine version. And we have a new theme to make it look fresh
[1].

Thank you to all people who helped this migration run smoothly.

Estu

[1] https://progress.opensuse.org/